For a Limited Time!
Get the TEDxGreensboro Holiday Gift Package
TEDxGreensboro is back for its 2017 main event. This year’s theme, MOMENTUM, will inspire, challenge and delight you with stories and ideas about achieving, building and sustaining momentum.
And what better gift this holiday season in which we celebrate so many special days for you and other big thinkers on your list, than a TEDxGreensboro Holiday Package that includes:
- Up to three tickets for gift-giving (or for yourself & a friend)
- Tickets to be emailed to recipients with a message from you
- Optional gift-wrapped ticket certificate postal mailed to you for forwarding*
- Guaranteed seats for TEDxGreensboro 2017
*Deadline to order is 12/20 for 12/24/2016 delivery of gift-wrap option
2017: The Year of Momentum!
April 20, 2017
Van Dyke Performance Space at the Greensboro Cultural Center
This year’s theme is Momentum. Momentum is an American passion – moving, achieving, building, developing. We prize starting new things – whether they are social movements, technological developments, design achievements or political efforts. Once started, how are they sustained?
Join us at TEDxGreensboro2017 in late April, 2017, as we meet and talk about momentum:
- NEW IDEAS How does a new idea occur and what causes it to take off?
- SUCCESS OR FAILURE Why do some issues develop momentum while others do not?
- BUILDING MOMENTUM Does momentum grow when one technology builds on another?
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING How do the arts, marketing and/or advertising create and take advantage of momentum?
The TEDxGreensboro2017 program will feature live speakers and TEDTalks videos that examine these ideas and more.
This is a Limited Time Offer!
Buy a Holiday Package – join us at Greensboro’s premier TEDx event. Bring a friend.
Offer Expires on January 3, 2017