Tickets are on sale for TEDxGreensboro 2017: Momentum
April 20, 2017– TEDxGreensboro: Momentum
at the Van Dyke Performance Space/Greensboro Cultural Center
We will announce speakers, entertainment, and other activities by March 1
2017: The Year of Momentum!
This year’s theme is Momentum. Momentum is an American passion – moving, achieving, building, developing. We prize starting new things – whether they are social movements, technological developments, design achievements or political efforts. Once started, how are they sustained?
- NEW IDEAS How does a new idea occur and what causes it to take off?
- SUCCESS OR FAILURE Why do some issues develop momentum while others do not?
- BUILDING MOMENTUM Does momentum grow when one technology builds on another?
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING How do the arts, marketing and/or advertising create and take advantage of momentum?
- Wednesday, April 19: Pre-event Reception (6:00 – 8:00): meet other particpants and the speakers!
- Thursday, April 20: TEDxGreensboro (8:00 – 5:00)